We are currently assisting our client, a tier 1 contractor, within the Rail industry on their search for a Senior Project Engineer to take on some key responsibilities on some of the largest projects within the industry.
The successful candidate will be working alongside experts in the field on exciting Rail Infrastructure Projects and developing their skillset in the process!
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Aiding the Project Management team in monitoring the progress of works and ensuring that the development, design, construction, testing and commercial targets are hit.
- Ensuring that the technical standards are maintained inclusive of all signalling project work.
- Participation in and monitoring of the planning and progress aspects of works in relation to timeline and commercial budget and ensure that the development works are hit
- Take a lead on Project Engineering responsibilities.
- Assist with Engineering requirements including resource, and make sure they are in place to ensure no delays in planned works.
- Provide technical advice on Tenders and Design to make sure there are minimal commercial implications to the business.
- Discharge safety responsibilities in relation to CDM Regulations, Health and Safety legislation, Company procedures including development of the project Safety Plan.
- Take on role of Contractors’ Responsible Engineer when required.
- Act as an interface between contractors and client.
What you will need in order to qualify for this job?
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Member of the IET, IRSE or other recognised professional body.
- Hold or be working towards IRSE Project Engineer licence.
- Strong leadership skills which will include an ability to drive the team’s performance
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.