1. All content must be factually correct. railbusinessdaily.com takes no responsibility for any article published that is factually incorrect.
2. Content must not, in any way, be defamatory or negative towards any individual or company, regardless of industry. Anything regarded defamatory against any other business will not be published.
3. Any images published by railbusinessdaily.com are submitted by users – by submitting the image railbusinessdaily.com assumes you are entitled to use this image and that you give the right for railbusinessdaily.com to publish this.
1. Once a package has been purchased, it is non-refundable.
2. All packages do not have a time limit with regards to usage – a story may be published at the convenience of the user.
1. Articles sent by businesses must be moderated by railbusinessdaily.com before publishing, to ensure grammatical consistency and to ensure the content adheres to the terms and conditions specified regarding content.
2. If an article is not accepted due to this, the user may use another article.
Protocol for users
1. All users will be checked by railbusinessdaily.com before use. This is to ensure that you are a representative of the business.