The rail industry is booming to say the least ,and we have a client who are looking for an experienced Rail Telecoms CRE/ CEM to join them on a contract basis to help manage several packages that have been secured!
This is a contract role that sits outside of IR35 and will see the successful candidate working on some of the industries most notorious Projects.
This role is for a specialist of Station based Comms systems typically comprising of PA, CCTV, CIS and Help Point sub-systems, monitored and controlled via a common master station to form a complete, single integrated system.
If you have the following experience please get in touch;
- Proven experience in CRE and/or CEM role for delivery of SISS projects within the Main Line, Mass Transit and Light Rail environments.
- Preferred with degree or equivalent in relevant subject holding chartered engineer or equivalent status.
- Strong experience and knowledge of implementation engineering processes covering development, design, construction, test, commissioning and handover across multiple diverse disciplines.
- Implementation and application of requirements capture and control.
- Proven experience of integrating third party sub-systems into complete solutions.
- Strong knowledge of BS7671 wiring regulations.
- Good knowledge of IT systems and software, especially Microsoft Office.
For more information and to apply email Lewis@rbdstride.co.uk or call 02392 322373
To apply for this job email your details to Lewis@rbdstride.co.uk.