Experienced Project Manager required for 6 month contract role within one of Rail’s leading organisations.
The role will entail managing a range of small projects – £25k to £500k in accordance with industry standards, processes and procedures.
- A Project Management qualification (such as APM Project Fundamentals or PRINCE2 Foundation) or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience of managing a range of projects simultaneously across their full lifecycle or managing the delivery of workstreams within projects.
- Effective presentation, facilitation and chairing skills for stakeholder meetings.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good user of Microsoft Project Online.
- Proficient in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Meticulous with attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
Full job spec to be supplied after initial conversation with myself.
This is a contract opportunity that will sit inside of IR35 for 3 days a week. Please only apply for the position if you are happy to work in that capacity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.