We are recruiting for an aspiring E&P Design Engineer in the York area. Our client would like to interview for this position as soon as possible. Apply now to avoid disappointment.
As E&P Design Engineer you will be responsible for producing design drawings and documentation that meets the expectations of the client, as well as complying with mandatory and recognised industry standards and practices. You will be involved in the full design lifecycle following the Network Rail Governance for Railway Improvement Project (GRIP) Stages 3-5. The E&P Department will undertake a variety of projects from signalling power, station and depot lighting, points heating, traction systems, and substation design, offering a variety of experience and knowledge.
You will report directly to a design manager and will carry out and support the following duties:
- Produce electrical Single Line Diagrams using CAD software
- Support and work alongside the E&P designers in the production of designs
- Undertake electrical calculations
- Produce design specifications
- Liaise with manufacturers and subcontractors
- Collate technical information from surveys, inspections, and other sources
- Produce cable and equipment schedules
- Good communication skills within the team and with clients
- Good time management skills and able to work under pressure with project deadlines
- Ability to adapt and arrive at solutions for complex issues
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Capable of working both independently and within a team
- Experience in electrical design
- Ideally trained in the 18th Edition of IET Wiring Regulations
Please contact Lewis on 02392 322 373 or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.