Do you want to be a part of major projects including HS2? Ready to make an impact? Would you like to work with a multi-national business and help lead a team to success and recognition? You should consider the opportunity available and make that Stride in your career!
· Experience in design of electrical systems on Railways Stations (above and below ground)
· Sound knowledge of assurance processes, codes of practice, and standards (NWR, TfL & LUL)
· Proficient in use of packages including Amtech & DIALux
· Basic use AutoCAD/Revit/MicroStation is preferred
· Experience in all design stages from feasibility to detailed design (GRIP, LUL & RIBA)
· Experience working in BIM Level 2 delivery
· HNC/Degree qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Building Services or related
· Qualified for BS7671
· Professional registration (CEng/IEng) is desirable
· Ability to work well in a team, independently, and in a lead position
· Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
· UK citizen or indefinite leave to remain
· Ability to pass criteria for security clearance
· Reporting into Associate Electrical Engineer
· Report on projects’ technical and financial performance to Associate / Director
· Interact and liaise with internal staff, sub-contractors, and clients where necessary
· Lead delivery of electrical services across multiple projects
· Produce designs from concept to completion as required by the project
· Produce designs of general and emergency lighting systems, and cable management systems
· Produce designs of low voltage reticulation and distribution systems (230/400 Volts)
· Assist in development and mentor junior engineers and ensure quality of work produced
· Ensuring designs meet client specification and exceed expectation
· Lead multi-disciplinary design team when required
· Self-check works produced and present the results to Associate / Director
· Gather information for potential projects and manage generation of man-hour estimates
· Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
– You will be working on Railway Systems projects covering HS2 Stations, London Underground, Overground, and Network Rail.
– Working with other like-minded technicians and engineers to complete challenging projects throughout the UK.
– Car allowance included.
– Opportunities of progression where the company drive for your success.
– Working from home/flexibility to visit office if personally required.
If you do not possess the relevant experienced required for the role and do not receive a response within 48 hours upon sending your CV, then you can assume that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for this position is 31/08/2021.
Get in contact for a confidential chat about how you can be involved! Contact me directly on 02392 322 325 / Karl@RBDStride.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Karl@RBDStride.co.uk.