We are looking to recruit a Commercial Bid Accountant to support tenders and business development opportunities in our Customer Services Rail Infrastructure team. You will play a critical role in the development of the bid and be seen as the expert regarding estimates, finance and commercial issues. You will report to the Senior Commercial Manager and will be an integral part of the bid team, working with people across the business in the UK.
- Production of robust and accurate financial tender approval documents and all required tender financial models
- Management of the estimating process, defining estimate templates, collating responses and consolidating into a single estimate database
- Working with the bid team to produce value adding analysis of the estimates to understand the competitive position of the bid and to ensure estimates are complete
- Management of all financial inputs to the tendering process, including foreign currency risk, inflation risk, credit risk assessments, Project cashflow, Finance related terms and conditions
- Ensuring visibility of all key project risks and issues, and that these are properly reflected in the risk register
- Ensuring a clear understanding of any technology development requirements and their funding
- Presentation of the key financial aspects to senior management in the business
- Accurate management of bid budgets and ensuring policies and are suitably followed
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Qualified Accountant ACMA/ACA or equivalent with post qualification experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Expert in Microsoft Excel including modelling and analysis techniques
- Experience of working in a complex engineering contracting or manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience of working in multi-discipline teams
- Excellent Communication skills
- Availability for occasional travel within UK/Europe
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive annual salary DOE
- Competitive holiday plus bank holidays
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
To apply for this job email your details to RLeader@strideresourcing.com.