We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Procurement Manager to provide professional, qualified procurement expertise, advice and services ensuring that business and procurement needs are met through the procurement of goods, services and works whilst ensuring efficiencies and value for money.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Clearly identify any emerging contractual risk on each project through effective commercial dashboard information and close collaboration with other relevant heads of department.
- Help support the development of commercial knowledge and awareness of colleagues in non-commercial roles.
- Complete monthly review of contract results and performance in conjunction with the BD team.
- Ensure full compliance with Company commercial procedures and corporate governance requirements.
- Develop cost models for input into any bids or sales contract proposals.
- Develop a procurement strategy which requires consideration of existing and/or collaborative contracts.
- Ensure that all procurement processes (tender, order from framework etc.) are compliant with relevant legal and policy obligations, advertising through the tender portal where appropriate.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of UK Procurement Regulations and EU procurement directives and experience in applying these to day-to-day procurement activities and documentation.
- Experience of effectively managing end to end procurements and commercial agreements.
- Experience in preparing, reviewing and agreeing contract terms and commercial schedules.
- Substantial experience in a procurement function involved in high risk, high value, complex works, services and supplies covering a range of commodities and stakeholders.
- Negotiation skills including experience of commercial negotiations.
- Experience of developing and implementing policy and procedures as well as new ways of thinking and working.
- Qualified or working towards MCIPS professional qualification or equivalent.
37.5 hours a week Full time, Monday – Friday.
Additional checks will be required on application.
To apply, email: Paul@rbdstride.co.uk tel: 02392314672
To apply for this job email your details to Paul@rbdstride.co.uk.