Senior Commercial Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work on the largest Rail infrastructure project of recent times as part of the CFO directorate. We are looking for a Senior Commercial Development Manager to join the team on an interim basis (6 months initial contract) out of the Midlands office.
Given the magnitude of the project we are looking for candidates to have specific experience in the field of Commercial Development working to high value targets. Market knowledge of properties in and around Manchester, Leeds and the North Western regions would also be beneficial.
Must haves for the role include;
– Commercial Property Development experience
– Market knowledge of the region
– Positive outlook and a good team player.
– MRICS or MRTPI
– Chartered Surveyor or Town Planner
The role itself will see the successful candidate working on behalf of the treasury to recuperate money from sites across the line by developing property plans to maximise commercial output. Experience of dealing with a range of Stakeholders both internal and external is also required for this role as it will entail liaising with local authorities, councils as well as colleagues on the projects from different divisions.
We will be taking applications up until the 14/01/2020 with interviews being conducted on the 18/19th of January.
Start date will be 01/02/2021 so please only apply if you will be able to work towards these dates.
The role is a contract position paying a day rate of £700 ltd a day and will fall inside of IR35.
To apply for this role, or for further details, please contact:
+44 (0)2392 322373
railbusinessdaily.com (RBD) has an exclusive partnership agreement with the recruitment company, Stride Resourcing https://strideresourcing.com/, which is part of the STR Group.
This partnership gives Stride and RBD the ability to deliver a fully comprehensive recruitment support service which includes delivery of specific recruitment, advertising, and brand promotion for clients, plus bespoke training, reporting, and marketing.
Stride is a specialist recruitment company operating in the niche rail, highways, water/utilities, construction, building design and facilities management markets. Having traded in the built environment since 2015, the company has established itself as a leading recruitment business in the UK. Stride has a comprehensive understanding of the market and the in-demand skills, and the ability to seek out world-class talent for site and office-based positions in the UK and overseas.
Regular visitors to our site will know that that our online platform receives c4,000,000 visitors a year. Our daily newsletter, railbusinessdaily.com, reaches more than 50,000 subscribers and our team has an extended network of more than 100,000 industry contacts. Our LinkedIn network contains more than 10,000 connections, all organically grown with the highest engagement rates of any rail industry media outlet in the UK. Our RailDirector magazine is sent to 2,000 of the most influential industry leaders/decision makers every month with 15,000 online subscribers.
We are now one of the UK’s leading rail industry media and business community partners.
Exclusive benefits to our clients
This partnership gives our team access to one of the industry’s most powerful media outlets and strongest white-collar networks in the market.
As a partnership we can exclusively deliver the following services:
- Unprecedented recruitment solutions across all white-collar disciplines
- Advertising campaigns across all RBD channels including email, online and in the RailDirector magazine showcasing your roles to an expansive network
- Increased brand awareness maximising our client’s exposure within the market, creating greater recognition, which will support you in winning future business
- Specific rail training opportunities and links with our collective, extended network
- Industry insight reports including salary/rate surveys and specific industry insights
- The opportunity for us to work with RBD’s in-house recruitment team on developing compelling and industry leading marketing strategies and campaigns to boost our clients current market presence.
Contact us today at: