railbusinessdaily.com (RBD) has an exclusive partnership agreement with the recruitment company, Stride Resourcing https://strideresourcing.com/, which is part of the STR Group.
This partnership gives Stride and RBD the ability to deliver a fully comprehensive recruitment support service which includes delivery of specific recruitment, advertising, and brand promotion for clients, plus bespoke training, reporting, and marketing.
Stride is a specialist recruitment company operating in the niche rail, highways, water/utilities, construction, building design and facilities management markets. Having traded in the built environment since 2015, the company has established itself as a leading recruitment business in the UK. Stride has a comprehensive understanding of the market and the in-demand skills, and the ability to seek out world-class talent for site and office-based positions in the UK and overseas.
Regular visitors to our site will know that that our online platform receives c4,000,000 visitors a year. Our daily newsletter, railbusinessdaily.com, reaches more than 50,000 subscribers and our team has an extended network of more than 100,000 industry contacts. Our LinkedIn network contains more than 10,000 connections, all organically grown with the highest engagement rates of any rail industry media outlet in the UK. Our RailDirector magazine is sent to 2,000 of the most influential industry leaders/decision makers every month with 15,000 online subscribers.
We are now one of the UK’s leading rail industry media and business community partners.
Exclusive benefits to our clients
This partnership gives our team access to one of the industry’s most powerful media outlets and strongest white-collar networks in the market.
As a partnership we can exclusively deliver the following services:
- Unprecedented recruitment solutions across all white-collar disciplines
- Advertising campaigns across all RBD channels including email, online and in the RailDirector magazine showcasing your roles to an expansive network
- Increased brand awareness maximising our client’s exposure within the market, creating greater recognition, which will support you in winning future business
- Specific rail training opportunities and links with our collective, extended network
- Industry insight reports including salary/rate surveys and specific industry insights
- The opportunity for us to work with RBD’s in-house recruitment team on developing compelling and industry leading marketing strategies and campaigns to boost our clients current market presence.
Contact us today at: