There is just one month to go until the Railway Industry Association’s (RIA) Innovation Conference, which will take place on 19 & 20 March 2019 at the Telford International Conference Centre.
The Conference is set to be another industry-leading event with a line-up of speakers that includes:
- Andrew Haines OBE, Network Rail Chief Executive;
- Mark Thurston, HS2 Ltd Chief Executive;
- Andy Mellors, South Western Railway Managing Director;
- Toufic Machnouk, Network Rail Route Programme Director;
- Mike Bennett , Technology Manager – Software, Research and Technology, Rolls-Royce Control Systems;
- Clive Roberts, Director of the Birmingham Centre for Railway Research and Education;
- Phillippa Oldham, Head of National Network Programmes, Advanced Propulsion Centre
- Andrew Dodsworth, Continuous Improvement Director, Balfour Beatty
- And many more!
The Conference is now in its eleventh year and was awarded the Trade Association Forum’s Best Conference Award in 2018. It will contain an exhibition area with 25+ exhibitors, 6 interactive workshops, elevator pitches and table sessions, covering areas like the UK Rail Research and Innovation Network (UKRRIN) route to market, Network Rail’s Innovation Procurement Strategy, Transport for London’s Technical strategies and Standards Challenge, the Government’s Decarbonisation Challenge, cyber security and Digital Railway.
There will also be a number of thought provoking speakers from the automotive, aerospace and construction sectors, on how lessons from different industries could be applied to rail, and there will be sessions expanding on RIA’s Unlocking Innovation theme of ‘M.A.D.E in Britain’, where M.A.D.E stands for Materials, Automation, Data and Energy.
With a limited number of places left, now is the time to book. To find out more and register go to RIA’s website: www.riagb.org.uk/RIC1903
Partners also exhibiting