Businesspeople are being urged to book their space at Rail:North 2019, with not long left to register.
Held in Sheffield on June 6th, Rail:North is a chance to talk to companies embedded in the northern rail network and discuss how to get involved with major upcoming contracts. This year’s iteration of the event will focus on the opportunities for the supply chain in Yorkshire as a result of key projects, both taking place now and over the coming decades.
The networking dinner gives businesspeople an opportunity to be involved in schemes such as:
- The £3bn TransPennine Route Upgrade – the biggest new project in the CP6 pipeline
- HS2’s northern link and planned Sheffield hub
- Northern Powerhouse Rail, including significant upgrades to rail links from Sheffield to Manchester, Leeds and Hull, amongst others
- Multimodal connectivity between Sheffield City Region and other cities
- East Coast Main Line improvements
- The ongoing Great North Rail Project
Martin Taylor, founder of Peloton Events, said: “Rail:North is taking place in an area which will see a transformation in rail over the next few decades. The time is right for businesses to talk to each other and make the most of the opportunities that this investment is, and will, bring.
“We encourage businesspeople to book their space as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.”
Speakers will also talk about the ‘This is Sheffield’ plan, which outlines the city’s 10-year plans to transform the city, part of which is getting the most from HS2.
To find out more, email email@example.com, or phone 0161 791 1640.