Collaboration is the key to the success of major projects, particularly in railway construction. In this executive briefing, Invennt reveals the secrets behind effective collaboration in the context of one of the UK’s largest infrastructure projects, Crossrail.
At Invennt, we value the value co-creation process and here is one of our successful cases.
Revealed in the case study:
- The defining characteristics of effective project teams
- Why you shouldn’t micromanage your supply chain
- How to identify relationship issues in your supply chain
- How to repair broken supply chain relationships
- The importance of aligning the objectives of contributing teams
- How the Hawthorne Effect can be harnessed for good