Senior Account Manager/ Account Manager
Railbusinessdaily.com is looking for a client-facing Senior Account Manager and/or Account Manager to co-ordinate both traditional and digital marketing across multiple media from West Yorkshire.
We are a business that is growing rapidly with a number of B2B clients.
We specialise in rail, but can cover many sectors such as construction, civils, airports and more – helping to make a commercial difference to our clients through profile raising across many forms of marketing.
We also send out rail industry news to more than 40,000 subscribers on a daily basis, giving businesses an opportunity to significantly raise their profile in the industry.
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Senior Account Manager is focused on delivering quality, value and creative services for a range of clients.
The duties include:
- devising and delivering high impact campaigns
- working with the creative designers and AMs to create campaigns, publications, e-media (websites, HTMLs, etc.) and social media campaigns
- working with the team to ensure that the AMs are delivering quality, value adding, innovative and creative solutions for clients – leading/driving the agenda
- developing an in-depth understanding of RBD’s business philosophy and ensuring this is followed, by the whole team, at all times
- supporting in the growth and development of client business, ensuring tasks are delegated where appropriate developing a thorough understanding of all proprietary and industry tools and systems and train others where applicable
- developing and managing RBD’s daily relationship with clients, supply chain partners and media contacts
- promoting the work of the company’s many and varied clients
- defending the policies and actions of the company’s many and varied clients
- advising clients on matters of reputation, making recommendations on the best way to communicate their business
- actively promoting RBD’s offering to clients and identifying ways of driving more revenue
- developing a thorough understanding of clients’ business, their industry and the competitive landscape
Closing date: 3rd August 2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please email Dan with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more jobs here.