Business Development Manager
RBD is looking for a proactive and driven Business Development Manager who has a true passion for Sales and Business Development. Having experienced an exciting period of growth we are looking for the right people to take the business forward as we continue to expand.
Negotiable DOE + OTE
Closing date: 3rd August 2020
From our West Yorkshire base we specialise in marketing, website development and PR services for the rail industry – helping our clients to enhance their profile and to grow their businesses. Previous experience in this sector is advantageous but is not required – what matters is a passion to find and win new business.
Key responsibilities of the New Business Development Manager role:
- To lead RBDs business development and grow our business services client portfolio.
- Increase revenue and profit and ensure growth targets are achieved.
- Manage the entire sales process from targeting and managing leads to creating proposals and pitching.
- Prospect for potential new clients through cold calling and indirect methods such as networking.
- Constantly expand our network and identify businesses that might become our next client.
- Update our CRM and report effectively upon sales activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a B2B Business Development role, with experience of working independently.
- Able to demonstrate value added to the bottom line through strong commercial acumen,
- Ability to develop a strong long-term client base by engaging with key decision makers and to promoting our values.
- High levels of energy and drive, constantly pushing yourself and others for results.
- An excellent and confident communicator who is a proactive problem solver.
Other Perks and Benefits:
Competitive basic salary DOE
Office hours 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please email Dan with your CV: email@example.com
View more jobs here.