We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our multidisciplined surveying business for an experienced UAV pilot, in what is an exciting period of growth for this division within the business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic pilot to come into the business and assist with this divisions aggressive growth plans. We are ideally looking for a pilot with land surveying experience, or experience working with land surveying companies and their deliverables. This is an exciting and challenging role, working across a number of different environments, with large scope for development with the successful implementation of the company’s business plan.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial UAV flying experience
- Full understanding of the current CAA legislation
- Experience in processing high accuracy UAV data
- Abreast with new technology
- Strong communication skills
- Work equally well within a team and also in an autonomous environment
- Be self-motivated and driven
- Ability to train and mentor others
- Be willing to travel nationwide, flexible with working hours
- University degree in survey related field
- Worked previously as a land surveyor/engineer, or with land surveying firms as a – contractor
- Experience in combining high accuracy UAV data with HDS point cloud data
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary packages depending on experience and capabilities
- Flexibility in working from home
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare, childcare vouchers and other benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Continuous on the job training and development, while working at one of the most experienced, professional, innovative, technically proficient geospatial companies
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company and setting the strategy for the future
For more information, please apply or contact me directly on 02392 322321 or email RLeader@strideresourcing.com.
To apply for this job email your details to RLeader@strideresourcing.com.