I am working with a well-established design consultancy looking to expand their Engineering team across various offices to work on HS2 and other major Rail projects
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a range of experience within the Systems/Civil Engineering/Transportation/Infrastructure sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Systems Engineer to further their career in a highly motivated and inspirational environment.
Systems Engineer will be accountable for the delivering high quality Systems Engineering services to our clients, including:
- Delivering Systems Engineering aspects of projects which may include (depending on individual competence):
- Requirements Engineering (RE).
- Integrated Systems Design (SD).
- Systems Analysis e.g., Functional, Physical, Performance.
- Systems Modelling.
- Systems Integration (SI).
- Product Integration.
- Design to Cost / Value Engineering (DtC).
- Configuration and Change Control Management (CM & CC).
- Verification and Validation (V&V).
- Specialist Systems Engineering discipline activities (e.g. Safety, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, EMC, Human Factors, etc.)
- Delivery of Systems Engineering Deliverables within time and budget.
- Maintaining competence framework For Systems Engineering Resources
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships all external parties to enhance the reputation of the company
- Working collaboratively with Project teams and stakeholders
- Supervising Assistant Systems Engineers and Graduate Engineers
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering Degree in a relevant subject
- Post graduate qualification in Systems Engineering desirable
- Experience of Systems Engineering on Large Railway projects including at least some of the following:
- Requirements and V&V
- Systems Integration
- Interface management
- System Architectures
- Common Safety Method
- Human Factors
For more information and to apply contact Tom on 02392 322350 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.