About the Client
They are a multi-disciplined team providing commercial construction services to businesses before, during and after the construction phase. Working with some of the most forward-thinking companies in the industry, covering projects involving infrastructure, utilities, highways, rail, education and commercial development.
To support the Sub Lot project manager in the effective management of time, cost and quality to plan.
- Sub Lot cost and time baseline and changes to baseline
- Forecasting of Estimate To Complete
- Weekly and monthly progress reports
- Earned Value measurement in conjunction with project controls team
- Price any change to baseline
- Provides advice and support to project teams where necessary
- Has a minimum of 3 years controls experience in a construction / civil engineering project based environment
- Has a good working knowledge of project cost systems
- Has skills in data management and excel
- Pays attention to detail and will see tasks through to completion
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to build a team comprised of resources working remotely in multiple locations
- A self-starter who can manage their own time and proactively seeks and executes activities that will add value to their function
- Is a team player and leader.
- Is Degree Qualified in an appropriate discipline or able to demonstrate relevant experience
- Ability to build and manage working relationships both internally to the Client and externally with all international stakeholders;
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
To apply for this job email your details to RLeader@strideresourcing.com.