We are recruiting for an experienced Structural CAD Technician in Hatfield. Working mainly on Network Rail projects, but also including Transport for London. This is an officed based position where collaboration and team working are paramount. Our client would like to interview for this position as soon as possible. Apply now to avoid disappointment.
You will report directly to the Head of Design & Engineering and will carry out and support the following duties:
- Produce CAD drawings and undertake design surveys
- Interact and liaise with internal staff, sub-contractors, clients – attend sites as required
- Undertake the testing and calibration of instruments used
- Develop designs using required CAD systems into quality technical drawings
- Manage accurate records of As-Built dates in diaries and on Construction drawings
- Ensuring designs meet client specification and expectation
- Keep daily records of progress (Daily Record Sheets)
- Be innovative and introduce improvements where appropriate to areas of responsibility
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Degree or equivalent in Construction, Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Design
- 2+ years’ experience with Bentley Microstation, AECOsim, and ProjectWise
- Ability to work well in a team
- Site surveying experience favourable
- PTS certificate favourable
- Knowledge of Network Rail design and build standards and procedures
- Understanding of Eurocodes and H&S guidelines
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Full UK driving licence
Competitive benefits package included.
For more information, please apply or contact me directly on 02392 322 325 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.