Stride are pleased to announce a new and exciting opportunity as a Signalling Principles Designer / Verifier to join a trusted client of ours who add real value to train operating companies and rail system users worldwide.
In this position you will lead and support project delivery throughout the project life cycle from inception to completion.
As a Signalling Principles Designer / Verifier you will be:
- Preparing, producing and verifying railway signalling designs, specifications, reports and working drawings using first principles for relevant parts of a new or altered signalling system, ensuring compliance throughout.
- Ensuring all designs produced complies with client requirements, technical and safety principles and successfully delivered in budget.
- Liaising with clients, construction and testing staff.
- Mentoring, supporting and guiding the development of junior staff members.
As a Signalling Principles Designer / Verifier you will need to:
- Hold IRSE Signalling Verifier Licence
- Hold Signalling Principles Designer Licences (1.1.160 and 1.1.550)
- Have significant UK signalling principles design/checking experience, including knowledge of UK railway standards, design process and procedures.
- Have experience of signalling design and/or Stageworks involving a broad range of lineside equipment and technologies.
- Be able to communicate effectively and work closely with those in the team who are in different offices.
Please contact Lewis on 02392 314 799 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.