Stride are pleased to announce a new and exciting opportunity as a Signalling Design Engineer to join a trusted client of ours who add real value to train operating companies and rail system users worldwide.
This position will be involved in a wide variety of projects covering a range of signalling technologies, seeing projects through from the early stages of development to detailed design.
As a Signalling Design Engineer, you will be responsibilities for:
- Assisting in the preparation of estimates and tender documentation.
- You will prepare and produce railway signalling designs, reports and working drawings ensuring compliance with all contractual and statutory requirements within agreed timescales.
- Supporting project engineering and delivery as required, which will include the opportunity to go trackside to assist testing during commissioning periods.
As a Signalling Design Engineer, you are required to:
- Hold current IRSE Signalling Designer Licence (1.1.510)
- Have experience and knowledge of UK railway standards, design processes and procedures.
- Have experience in using appropriate industry standard CAD packages.
- Be able to work closely with team members and the ability to communicate effectively.
Please contact Lewis on 02392 314 799 or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.