Do you want to progress further in your career? Are you looking to take a step-up? Are you keen on bringing members of your current team with you that you already have a proven track record with? Take that Stride and seize the opportunity!
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experienced in design and detail of structure and superstructure solutions in Rail
- Acted in role of CRE
- Able to work as part of integrated design team and act on instructions from Design Manager
- Experience in project engagement (GRIP stages 3-8)
- PTS certificate
- Demonstrable management of all commercial aspects – cost and value
- Committed to continuous improvement and learning
- Either hold professional membership or working towards
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- UK citizen or indefinite leave to remain
- Reporting into the Design Manager
- CRE duties in accordance with NR/L2/INI/02009
- Submission of quality design documents in accordance with NR/L2/CIV/003, and collating the key components
- Liaise with CAD Technicians in production of drawings
- Input into large multidisciplinary tenders
- Maintain understanding of commercial aspects of projects and ensure cost control measures
- Record and track documents electronically and monitor adherence to quality assurance
- Produce designers risk assessments using variety of forms
- Provide weekly reports outlining work plans, forecasts, and key achievements
- Conduct outline design and detailing of Rail civil infrastructure providing accurate and appropriate imagery
- Produce details, specifications, and calculations for all structural aspects
- Ensuring designs meet specification and expectation
- Be innovative and introduce improvements where appropriate to areas of responsibility
- Working on signalling civils enabling, level crossings, power enabling works, OLE foundations and temporary works.
- Working with other like-minded engineers and technicians to complete challenging projects throughout the UK.
- Office locations in Birmingham, Manchester, and York.
- Open to incorporating other engineers and technicians known to yourself beneath you within the team.
- Car allowance or company car
- Private healthcare
If you do not possess the relevant experienced required for the role and do not receive a response within 48 hours upon sending your CV, then you can assume that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for this position is 31/08/2021.
Get in contact for a confidential chat about how you can be involved! Contact me directly on 02392 322 325 / Karl@RBDStride.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Karl@RBDStride.co.uk.