A great role has become available for a versatile Rail Safety Engineer with in depth Rail knowledge and experience across all aspects of the industry e.g Rolling Stock and Infrastructure to be involved in new strategy processes to move the industry forward. If you feel you have the skillsets detailed below, please get in touch;
- Good knowledge of railway systems, sub-systems, their interfaces and interaction (a broad knowledge is required but not necessarily a deep knowledge in any specific area).
- Extensive practical experience of applying (or reviewing) hazard identification and safety assessment techniques e.g. HAZOP, FMECA, FTA, bowties. Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards e.g. CSMs and EN 50126/8/9.
- An understanding of typical railway change projects, covering organisational and operational changes as well as technical and engineering changes.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly understand and synthesise complex information and simplify it for a non-expert audience.
- Good communication skills and ability to adapt the information dependent on the audience (e.g. managers, project leaders, health, safety and environment engineers and colleagues). Ability to write high quality reports, guidance and tools to inform stakeholder activity.
The role will be a contract position, 90% of the work can be completed from home so location is very flexible and is outside of IR35.
Please get in touch ASAP to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to Lewis@rbdstride.co.uk.