Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team in London as a Risk Manager? With ambitious growth plans, this is an exciting time to join my client working on leading infrastructure projects including HS2 and further your career in a highly motivated and inspirational environment.
Our client would like to interview for this position as soon as possible.
Key responsibilities of the role include but not be limited to:
- Ensure regular update of the Risk section of the Project Controls Execution Plan.
- Responsible for ensuring all risk related aspects of the client Performance Measurement Update are updated and provided to the client
- Responsible for ensuring continual improvement and innovation in terms of risk techniques and reporting.
- Responsible for effective implementation of Quantitative Schedule Risk Analysis (QSRA) & Quantitative Cost Risk Assessment (QCRA)
- Support embedding risk management throughout the project with particular emphasis on ensuring risk response actions are implemented.
- Integration of project risk and opportunity management across Contractor, Construction Partner and the client organisations
- A degree, in a relevant subject such engineering, project management, accounting or similar equivalent is desirable.
- Experience of risk management within large complex environments within the construction and engineering industry
- Good understanding of Project controls and alignment of programme, cost, budget, risk and change
- Understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications
- Good understanding of various methods of QSRA & QCRA
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
To apply for this job email your details to RLeader@strideresourcing.com.