A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Requirements Engineer to work for a Leading Global Consultancy on some of the largest Rail Projects in the UK
The Requirements and V&V Engineer position will entail delivering high quality Requirements and V&V services to a range of clients, including:
- Establishing relevant Requirements systems for projects and programmes.
- Implementing processes to capture and validate client requirements.
- Working with Stakeholders to establish requirements, ensuring the resulting requirements are concise and clear.
- Establishing appropriate Verification and Validation systems for works and presenting the value of these to clients.
- Working with project teams to ensure there is strong evidence of validation and verification
- Establishing and Managing database systems to support Requirements and V&V processes
- Promoting the use of Requirements and V&V principles throughout project teams
- Estimating the resources needed to appropriately deliver robust Requirements and V&V for projects
- Discipline strategy, recruitment and development of staff
- maintaining competence framework
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships across all external parties to enhance and promote the reputation and brand of the company
- Working collaboratively with Project teams and stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of the DOORS™ Requirements Management system
- Demonstrable experience operating in a relevant industry
- Strong requirements management, validation & verification, or project engineering experience from a versatile and diverse organisation
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary projects or in an alliance
- Flexibility on working hours will be required to meet the demands of the role
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Ability to work from home
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest to you and we can discuss the role in further detail and a full job spec can be provided.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.