We are recruiting for a large company within the infrastructure sector, who are looking for an experienced Project Manager. You will be a part of a busy fast paced team involved in a range of projects covering civil engineering works in a variety of contractual agreements and frameworks. Our client would like to interview for this position as soon as possible. Apply now to avoid disappointment.
The role will be based in the South-West region. Key responsibilities of the role include but not be limited to:
- Management of projects through all stages from pre-qualifying and tendering to completion.
- Ensuring that the site team have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contractual objectives.
- Ensuring effective execution of contract:
- All applicable legislation
- Contractual terms and conditions
- Health and safety
- Quality and environmental planning
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- Effective management of sub-contractors ensuring safety, quality and efficiency.
- Successful monitoring of the contracts progress to meet key contractual objectives.
- Collaboratively working with the Project Delivery Team, to ensure changes to the contract are identified, agreed, and effectively managed.
- The provision of formal reports to the Framework Manager.
My client is looking for an outstanding candidate with previous experience as a Senior Agent or Project Manager in a rail and civil engineering environment. They will have the following:
- PTS / SMSTS
- Degree / HNC or HND in civil engineering
- Experience in rail working on civils associated projects
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive annual salary DOE
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
To apply for this job email your details to RLeader@strideresourcing.com.