We are looking to expand our Team in the UK, working on high profile infrastructure projects such as Crossrail and HS2, building on our years of success in the UK by growing our team and looking for passionate people to deliver projects across our portfolio.
We are now seeking to strengthen and grow our Engineering and Project Controls team in London, by recruiting an experienced Project Controls Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a range of experience within the Civil Engineering/Transportation/Infrastructure sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Controls Engineer to further their career in a highly motivated and inspirational environment.
To be responsible for implementing Projects and Cost Control Procedures and ensuring compliance with the business management systems. The role requires the individual to operate at an intermediate level, and interface inwardly (Delivery Team).
To establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with senior management and delivery teams.
- To implement the requirements for Cost Control
- Assist on the production and delivery of the Performance Measurement Baseline and Performance Measurement Updates
- Capture and integrate current and forecast programme, budget, cost, and risk at CBS & tasks level using the approved tools, effectively using IT and systems
- Responsible for ensuring all Cost related inputs are reliable and provided in a timely manner to support the Performance Measurement Update (PMU) process.
- Responsible for producing reliable Earned value reports.
- Attend progress meetings with supply chain, designers, planning, commercial & construction team
- Attending weekly/monthly site visits
- Liaise with Commercial team on the financial progress, actual cost and forecast
- Ensure the use of CBS across the project; and that work and cost is allocated within the correct cost centre
- Providing general support to the Commercial team on tasks such as monthly cost reports & accruals based on EVA
- Prepare weekly progress reports comparing planned work with actual work produced on site for key elements and commodities
- Experience of project and cost control services within large complex environments within the construction and engineering industry
- Good understanding of Project controls and alignment of programme, cost, budget, risk and change
- Understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications
- Good understanding of various methods of cost control, forecasting and performance reporting (Earned Value Metholology)
- Understanding of the construction market, methods of construction, plant, equipment and labour requirements
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
To apply for this job please visit strideresourcing.com.