As the world of Rail starts to approach its largest investment in decades, opportunities are starting to come in thick and fast!
We are working very closely with a large Contractor within the industry who have a range of vacancies on, but top of the list is an experienced and versatile Principal Telecoms Engineer.
The nature of the works is to help develop SISS Designs across the Rail network.. The preference would be for a candidate with in-depth knowledge of the full scope of Rail Telecoms including operational comms such as Fibre + Copper installations, Testing etc.
- Lead any issues involving CDM Regulations.
- Carry out the duties of Telecom Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) as and when required.
- Manage the design elements ensuring they meet the requirements of current legislation, including construction design management (CDM2015) and CSM-RA regulations.
- Provide technical advice in respect of all site and construction activities, including testing and commissioning and site supervision.
- Identifying opportunities for value engineering • Reviewing documentation and records as required with a view to increasing overall efficiency.
- Recognising financial risks, problem issues and potential overspends and reporting them to the Engineering Manager / Project Manager / Contract Manager.
- Develop, build on and manage relationships with Internal and External Clients / Stakeholders, including discussing feedback with Clients to ensure a good relationship.
- Promote a culture of excellence in the businesses Design & Engineering team in order to exceed customer expectations, and fulfil the vision of becoming the Design consultant of first choice.
Full job spec to be provided on conversation with myself and multiple roles to be filled at a range of levels within the Telecoms Design team. Please get in touch to find out more.
Contact Lewis Salter – 02392322373 or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.