If you are a Signalling focused Systems Engineer then we may have the perfect next role for you!
We are currently supporting a well known name within the industry on their search for a highly skilled and experienced Systems Engineer. This role is for a real specialist in the field and will be the perfect role for a passionate Systems Engineer with in depth Rail sector knowledge and experience, providing the successful applicant the platform to become a recognized expert in the field.
If you think that you have the experience below then please get in touch to discuss further and I will provide a full in depth JD;
- A science, mathematics or engineering qualification and experience or a professional qualification (e.g. I.Eng or C.Eng).
- Experience in the transport sector and knowledge of railway systems and railway operations.
- Experience in the management of safety-related, or safety-critical systems.
- Experience with document revision/change control work processes.
- An understanding of current and emerging programmable electronic system technologies as applied to railway control, command and signalling, technologies.
- Knowledge of cyber security risks and controls for operational technology.
- Knowledge of, relevant interoperability and safety legislation and standards.
- Effective analytical skills and the ability to apply them in the context of the railway system.
- An ability to learn quickly and think abstractly.
- An ability to work collaboratively with industry to ensure effective fit for purpose standards.
- Excellent levels of accuracy.
- Effective communication and interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Effective writing skills and ability to understand technical documents.
- Analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information and abstract ideas.
- Effective chairing skills for stakeholder meetings.
- Effective facilitation skills with experience and ease of working with senior rail professionals, technical committees and stakeholders at all levels to explain the results of your work, support their understanding and inform their decisions.
- Leadership and coaching skills.
To apply for this job email your details to Lewis@rbdstride.co.uk.