I am recruiting for a well established Principal Contractor working on some major Network Rail OLE projects across the UK. We are looking for Principal and Senior level OLE Engineers with strong Network Rail knowledge and preferably experience within a large Design Consultancy.
Location: Warrington, Doncaster or Derby (Flexible working from home with fully remote working in some cases)
Salary: Senior OLE Design Engineer (50-60k) Principal OLE Design Engineer (65-70k)
- Lead conceptual, outline and detailed design for OLE engineering solutions in allocation, basic and construction design.
- Lead feasibility studies, technical reports and other written documents.
- Lead the design, detailed allocation, construction design, and assessments on the Overhead Line Engineering.
- Deliver work to programme, budget and specification
- Be competent to check and approved OLE engineering solutions.
- Significant experience in Overhead Line design
- Knowledge of UK rail industry practice and a familiarity with railway standards.
- A degree, HNC or other relevant qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Competent in the production of drawings using CAD software, ideally Microstation
- Computer literate with MS Word and other MS Office modules.
- Driving license and valid PTS
- Enthusiastic, committed with a ‘can do’ mentality
- Lead design concepts, drawings, specifications and other technical documents
- Supervise the work of junior staff.
- Act as CRE, Checker, Approver and other senior project design roles
- Provide input into project quality plan and implement quality practice in all projects.
- Suggest best methods and practices to meet technical and project requirements.
- Ensure compliance with H&S, Environmental and other appropriate regulations.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as requested.
We offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension with company contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Referral Incentive (Permanent staff only)
- Vehicle and fuel card
To apply or for more details please contact Tom on 02392 322350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be in touch within 24 hours for a confidential chat.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.