I am recruiting for a well-established Principal Contractor working on some major Network Rail E&P projects across the UK. We are looking for Principal and Senior level E&P Engineers with strong Network Rail knowledge.
Contract: Permanent or Temporary (Temp Outside IR35)
Location: Doncaster or Manchester (Flexible 2 days WFH)
- Lead conceptual, outline and detailed design for E&P engineering solutions in allocation, basic and construction design.
- Lead feasibility studies, technical reports and other written documents.
- Lead the design, detailed allocation, construction design, and assessments on the E&P Engineering.
- Deliver work to programme, budget and specification
- Be competent to check and approved E&P engineering solutions.
- Significant experience in E&P design
- Knowledge of UK rail industry practice and a familiarity with railway standards.
- A degree, HNC or other relevant qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Competent in the production of drawings using CAD software, ideally Microstation
- Computer literate with MS Word and other MS Office modules.
- Driving license and valid PTS
- Enthusiastic, committed with a ‘can do’ mentality
- Lead design concepts, drawings, specifications and other technical documents
- Supervise the work of junior staff.
- Act as CRE, Checker, Approver and other senior project design roles
- Provide input into project quality plan and implement quality practice in all projects.
- Suggest best methods and practices to meet technical and project requirements.
- Ensure compliance with H&S, Environmental and other appropriate regulations.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as requested.
For more information and to apply call 02392 322350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.