Experienced MEP Engineer is required for a range of Rail Projects throughout the UK. The ideal candidate will have a acquired a blend of experience over the years across the full scope of Mechanical and Electrical works in both a Network Rail and London Underground environment.
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques in a multidiscipline environment
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines
- Developing test and commissioning documentation
- Discussing and solving complex problems with departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
- Programming and planning of works and interface with other disciplines
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering specialism
- Commissioning of plant and systems
- Ensuring compliance with relevant standards
For more information contact 02392 322373 or email your cv to Lewis@RBDStride.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Lewis@RBDStride.co.uk.