An excellent position has presented itself for an experienced MEP Construction Manager to join a Rail MEP Contractor on a large scale LU Project.
Quick turnaround required for this position as the project really starts to build momentum.
Experience required to fulfil and be considered for this role includes;
- Will ideally be from a trade (Electrician) background and have excellent level of knowledge of the electrical field
- Will have an experience and knowledge of completing the required pre works paperwork to work on London Underground projects
- Will be competent at keeping records updating registers and issuing reports
- Excellent knowledge of the London underground standards
- Must be a team player and with strong man management capabilities
- Must be confident in the running of multi-disciplinary shifts
- Must have the ablity to interpret works information from briefings and drawings
- SMSTS ticket, 3 day first aid, valid LU ICI and be competency in Microsoft Office.
The client are open to entertaining Contract or Permanent applications so please get in touch to find out further details.
To apply for this job email your details to Lewis@rbdstride.co.uk.