We have a number of urgent Lead Auditor requirements for a client operating within the Rail industry.
We are looking to engage with Auditing professionals with experience or qualifications in;
- IRCA accredited Lead Auditor.
- Experience in auditing against defined standards.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or IOSH Technical (or equivalent).
- Specialist audits NEBOSH Construction or equivalent.
- Experience in the rail sector or a willingness to develop knowledge of the rail industry.
- Proficient with IT including MS applications.
- Knowledge of relevant RSSB Assurance and Infrastructure Manager Standards or an ability and willingness to be developed in this area.
- Competency in The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 or an ability and willingness to be developed in this area.
- A proactive approach and ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to influence and resolve disputes effectively.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to influence at all levels, provide instruction effectively, explain complex ideas and issues and to present to a varied audience.
- Ability to organise and plan ahead as well as effectively manage own time.
- A track record of continuous development including keeping up to date with rail notifications and rail news.
- Attention to detail and the ability to make decisions and reach conclusions objectively.
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest to you and we can discuss the role in further detail and a full job spec can be provided.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.