We are now seeking a geotechnical inspector/engineer to provide support to Transport for Wales in the monitoring of the design, procurement, construction, completion testing and commissioning of the new works.
The role will consist of supporting site staff to fulfil their respective duties in relation to the design and construction of earthworks, foundations, and other ground related infrastructure for the Project.
- Relevant site experience on a major (£20M+) road or rail project
- Extensive experience in monitoring of Contractors’ quality management systems and quality plans and supervising of Contractors’ works
- Between 18-36 months starting from February 2022.
- Experience of working with a large infra contractor
- Geo design experience is a must
- Designers site representative or onsite design lead background would be ideal
- Will have junior staff member to assist and mentor so experience of this would be beneficial
- Site and project experience
- Civil, highways schemes, inspections, piling experience
- Experience in material testing
- Quality systems
- Experience of earthworks operations
- Can have background of highways projects or rail projects
- 7+ years’ experience
For more information please call Richard on 02392 322321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.