Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a high performing Geotechnical team in Birmingham as a Geotechnical Engineer with the ability to work from home? With ambitious growth plans, this is an exciting time to join my client working on leading infrastructure projects including HS2 and TRU(e).
Our client would like to interview for this position as soon as possible.
Key responsibilities of the role include but not be limited to:
- Communicate with the Client and with Project Engineers to understand project requirements.
- Undertake research and investigations to develop a clear understanding of the ground conditions at a project site.
- Plan, specify and manage site investigations and laboratory testing programmes.
- Collate and analyse field and laboratory data and determine appropriate ground models for design.
- Work with project teams to develop project specific solutions.
- Undertake geotechnical design and prepare detailed geotechnical reports.
- Assist the team leadership in the development of Client relationships and contribute to the training and development of other team members.
- Relevant Degree or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering or Geology
- Significant experience in geotechnical design and construction and a good working knowledge of ground conditions in the United Kingdom.
- The ability to anticipate and interpret ground conditions and to develop accurate ground models from site investigation and desk study information.
- Significant experience of geotechnical analysis design of earthworks and structures for example shallow and deep foundations, retaining walls and slopes.
- A self-motivated team player with the ability to lead inter-disciplinary teams.
- The ability to produce work of a high standard with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams maintaining and developing relationships to ensure the successful delivery of projects
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
To apply for this job email your details to RLeader@strideresourcing.com.