Reporting to the MD, the Finance Director will lead and manage a small team, with the responsibility of the full finance operations and reporting for the group which has a combined turnover of £60m.
This position requires a qualified accountant with growth SME Finance Director experience, ideally in the construction/plant hire industry. You should be a team player, commercially orientated, with strong communication and excellent technical accounting and business partnering experience.
Managing the team; this role oversees delivery of monthly group reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The ideal candidate will be have a strong financial planning and analysis background with experience in providing decisions and operational support for finance and the wider business.
In addition the individual should be able to demonstrate a natural ability with problem solving skills, excellent excel experience (modelling and reporting) and be adept at data management and with systems in general.
- Leading financial and management reporting and processes
- Budgeting, forecasting, treasury management and financial analysis to the business
- Ensuring systems and processes provide internal controls and ensure policies are met and adhered to
- Organise, develop and manage the performance of your team, providing support and mentorship to the wider finance function. Provide technical advice and guidance where required.
- Overseeing the external and internal audit processes and driving improvements across the finance team
- Tax, VAT and payroll management
- Managing the external relationship with key financial stakeholders (Banks and Auditors)
- Managing the relationships between Finance and various internal stakeholders
- Ensure the group and its entities are compliant with financial legislation, ongoing
- Ad hoc projects
- Experience in a similar role at an executive level
- Previous experience managing finance teams at multi sites
- Experience of working in an ABL environment
- High attention to detail and experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, key business partner with strong leadership skills
- The ability to prepare and deliver presentations on financial statements and performance of the group and its individual entities; highlighting strengths and weaknesses.
For more information or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.quattroplant.co.uk/vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to Lewis@RBDStride.co.uk.