We are recruiting for a large company within the infrastructure sector, who are looking for an experienced multi-disciplined Estimator. You will be a part of a busy fast paced team involved in a range of projects covering civil engineering works in a variety of rail sectors (bridges, embankments, stations, platforms, tunnels etc.). Our client would like to interview for this position as soon as possible. Apply now to avoid disappointment.
The role will be based in the South East. Key responsibilities of the role include but not be limited to:
- The effective registration, control, and admin of tender documentation
- Preparation and management of tenders and submission documents
- Presentation of tenders to senior management at review meetings
- Management of supplier / subcontractor enquiries
- Technical and commercial appraisal of construction labour, plant, materials, and temporary works
- Production of cost-effective tenders from first principles based upon drawings
- Comprehensive analysis and pricing of risks
- Preparation of estimating reports
- Helping with proposals and contract management functions
- First Principles Estimating experience
- Civil engineering project experience
- Experience as an Estimator in a contracting organisation
- Working knowledge of Excel (& Word) and estimating software.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive annual salary DOE
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
To apply for this job email your details to RLeader@strideresourcing.com.