We are on the lookout for a Rail focused Electrical Engineer for a permanent position to be based in North London. The successful candidate will be working on a range of projects in the region and utilised as an Electrical Engineering expert.
Key competencies include;
- Engineering Qualification e.g a bachelor’s degree in engineering / Masters preferred
- Valid PTS – with AC and DCCR
- Level C Substation tickets
- Professional Registrations e.g IET, IMechE
- Chartered Engineer or working towards (CEng) status
- Knowledge of electrical design software including Amtech, ETAP, Hevacomp
- Knowledge of CAD – Bentley MicroStation, AutoCAD
As the Electrical Engineer the key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental practices are adhered to.
- Carry out electrical surveys and electrical reports.
- Keep accurate records on built dates in diaries and on Construction drawings.
- Relevant ordering from procurement department.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet the agreed programme and deadlines.
- Liaise with any stakeholders e.g consultants and sub-contracts involved with the project as necessary.
- Supervise and monitor the site team and monitor and oversee the work of any sub-contractors.
- Ensure quality records meet quality requirements and are maintained throughout.
- Keep daily records of progress.
- Fully interact and assist other members of the construction site team.
- Liaise with other function/departmental managers.
- Be proactive with improvements and innovation where appropriate to areas of responsibility.
- Other duties as required by the Site Manager and Site team to facilitate construction of the works.
Please contact Lewis Salter to discuss further on 02392322373 or drop an email with your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.