We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our multidisciplined surveying business for digital construction surveyors, in what is an exciting period of growth for this division within the business.
- A minimum of 3 years survey experience (Site + Office Processing)
- Knowledge of processing software
- Previous CAD experience required
- Very good level of English
- Willing to travel nationwide
- Clean driver’s license
- Proactive and confident in their abilities
- High quality of work
- A fine attention to detail
- Integrity and dependability
- Ability to work with autonomy or as part of a team.
- University degree in survey related field
- Ability to manage projects on site
- Excellent communication skills
- Construction experience (strong experience desirable for Senior Surveyors)
- Superior organisational and time management skills
- Laser scanning and processing experience desirable for Senior Surveyors but not essential
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary packages
- Medical and dental cover
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to a company vehicle (role dependent)
- Monthly social events including special events on Christmas, Summer party, St Patrick’s day and Oktoberfest
- Continuous on the job training and development, while working at one of the most experienced, professional, innovative, technically proficient geospatial companies
- Breadth of Experience: We branch across all sectors of industry giving our staff opportunities to gain a broad base of knowledge and experience
For more information, please apply or contact me directly on 02392 322321 or email RLeader@strideresourcing.com.
To apply for this job email your details to RLeader@strideresourcing.com.