We are recruiting for a large company within the infrastructure sector, who are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager. You will be a part of a busy fast paced team involved in a range of projects covering civil engineering works in a variety of contractual agreements and frameworks. Our client would like to interview for this position as soon as possible. Apply now to avoid disappointment!
The role will be based in London, however could require some travel. Key responsibilities of the role include but not be limited to:
- Contract Management, leading commercial and contract meetings.
- Cost Management including preparation of interim and final accounts and monthly reports.
- Estimating and managing risk
- Contract Change Control
- Comply with QMS, processes and procedures.
- Procurement – provide expertise, during tendering and procurement, regarding the drafting and negotiation of contract types and mechanisms. Contribute towards development of supplier and sub-contract frameworks.
- Tendering- Lead in the tender vetting process to ensure all developing business opportunities and bids meet agreed commercial criteria, including profitability and risk minimisation.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients to expand future work-banks, identifying opportunities for growth through new contracts, variations and business relationships
You will have a broad spectrum of technical knowledge relating to Cost and Commercial Management. Experience of NEC will be extremely beneficial. You will also have the following:
- Collaborative working behaviours
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Methodical way of thinking
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing scenarios
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive annual salary DOE
- Competitive holiday plus bank holidays
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
To apply for this job email your details to RLeader@strideresourcing.com.