Our client has had some recent success with the awarding of contracts in their Rail Department, are looking to take on an experienced Commercial Manager.
The successful candidate will be required to look after the Commercial duties on a range of Rail Projects in around London. This will include providing support to the Project Teams, making sure the Projects are operating within the contractual guidelines Pre Stated by the client and finally, making sure that Company’s objectives are achieved.
Ideal experience will include;
- Previous Commercial experience running the Commercial aspects of Electrical Rail and Construction Projects.
- Strong organisational and Management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of a range of contracts including NEC
- The ability to keep detailed Commercial and Financial reports.
- Strong negotiation skills when keeping to the Company’s desired Commercial goals.
This is a permanent position with a salary range from £55k/ 65k+ additional benefits including 25 days holiday, Car Allowance and Pension Scheme. Please contact Richard – 02392322321 – Rleader@strideresourcing.com
To apply for this job email your details to Rleader@strideresourcing.com.