We are recruiting for a large company within the infrastructure sector, who are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager. You will be a part of a busy fast paced team involved in a range of projects covering civil engineering works in a variety of contractual agreements and frameworks. Our client would like to interview for this position as soon as possible. Apply now to avoid disappointment.
The role will be based in the Yorkshire region, situated in either Leeds or York. Key responsibilities of the role include but not be limited to:
- Contract Management, leading commercial and contract meetings.
- Cost Management including preparation of interim and final accounts and monthly reports.
- Estimating and managing risk
- Contract Change Control
- Comply with QMS, processes and procedures.
You will have a broad spectrum of technical knowledge relating to Cost and Commercial Management. Experience of NEC will be extremely beneficial. You will also have the following:
- Collaborative working behaviours
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Methodical way of thinking
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing scenarios
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive annual salary DOE
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
To apply for this job email your details to RLeader@strideresourcing.com.