Due to our continued growth and strong pipeline of exciting projects we are now hiring a Commercial Manager to join our thriving Commercial team. Reporting to the Head of Commercial within the company and the REAL Alliance Commercial Manager (Project), the Commercial Manager has responsibility for ensuring the design joint venture has profitable growth which is accelerated and that commercial success is achieved across the PSU (Power Supply Upgrade) portfolio of projects and programmes. The role is based from our York office but with extensive flexibility for home working.
- Achieve team and associated staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and performance management, including contractors
- Managing the commercial interface of a design joint venture into participant led Alliance. (change account, programme revisions, cost and value).
- Ensure the production of financial contract account packs each period across the portfolio of projects & programmes to include cash flow summary, detailed analysis of costs by project, creditor aged analysis, etc.
- Deliver Cost / Value Reconciliation and Project Controls Reporting & Consolidation requirements
- Track Applications to Client across cashbook reporting, staff costs assistance, etc.
- Commercial / Finance interfacing, reporting, results alignment including disallowed and Fee Based costs and Co-ordinate period-end process to ensure timely reporting
- Preparation of Contract Annual Budget and reforecasting, assisting the preparation of Contract annual budget, provide Head of Commercial with budget card and leading the preparation of budget reforecast.
- Set up & Maintain WBS & other SPOT system processes in accordance with commercial, Client, Project & governance requirements
- Interface with client management and associated audit teams
- Significant, demonstrable, in-depth experience of site accounting processes on large programmes
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- RICS or similar industry qualification (or working towards
- Professional commercial / finance qualification achieved, or professional study being undertaken.
- Ideally rail industry exposure
- Excellent knowledge of Word, PowerPoint & Excel required, e.g. ability to use formulas, compile & communicate statistical data via visual means.
- Flexibility in working hours will be required to meet the demands of the role
- Ability to travel to client sites and other offices will be required
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
To apply for this job email your details to RLeader@strideresourcing.com.