We are recruiting for an experienced BIM/CAD Engineer in Manchester. This is currently an officed based position with the potential to work from home in future. Our client would like to interview for this position as soon as possible. Apply now to avoid disappointment.
You will report directly to the Head of Design and will carry out and support the following duties:
- Produce Manufacture, Installation, Concept, Approved for Construction & As-Built drawings
- Liaise with internal staff, sub-contractors, clients – attend sites as required
- Sound knowledge of BIM process and standards
- Use value engineering and validation on existing, new installations and depot equipment
- Develop designs using required CAD systems into quality technical drawings
- Providing scheme, depot and system equipment designs from concept
- Ensuring designs meet client specification and expectation
- Work with manufacturing and production teams with design development to assist assembly
- Ensure designs are accurate, detailed, to scale, practical and reliable solutions.
- Degree or equivalent in Construction, Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Design
- 5 years’ experience in design and BIM/CAD engineering
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- Proficient in use of Bentley Microstation, ProjectWise and AECOsim
- Full UK driving licence
25 days plus bank holidays with great pension scheme and vehicle allowance.
For more information, please apply or contact me directly on 02392 322 325 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.