When protecting the exterior and interior hard surfaces of trains there is no room for compromise. That’s why train operators and maintainers trust Aqueous Guard by Unipart Rail.
Aqueous Guard is a high performance, innovative ceramic clear-coat that is designed to protect surfaces in the harshest of conditions from dirt, grime and graffiti.
The result? Trains spend less time being cleaned and more time in service.
Aqueous Guard returns hard surfaces to a pristine finish that is engineered to last. Designed to work on both exterior and interior surfaces, our solution keeps your asset looking like new.
Don’t just take our word for it – tests confirm that no similar ceramic based clear coat system outperforms Aqueous Guard for gloss retention and impact resistance.
Harsh chemicals can also become a thing of the past for cleaning and graffiti removal. Train washes can simply use a pH neutral wash rather than harsh acidic solutions. A reduction in train washes reduces both energy and water use, therefore reducing the overall impact on the environment.
So why should operators choose Aqueous Guard? Superior durability, combined with ease of cleaning and maintenance, plus a 4 year guarantee are just some of the reasons Aqueous Guard is an obvious choice for the rail industry.
Additional benefits include:
- Long lasting hard surface protection – guaranteed for up to 4 years
- Single coat application which provides a high gloss finish
- Withstands attack from all known graffiti types
- Reduces cleaning and train wash frequency and associated costs
- Enables cleaning without harsh or hazardous chemicals
- Enhances the appearance of painted and vinyl wrapped surfaces without affecting the finish
Visit www.unipartrail.com/aqueous.html for more information.
Want to hear more about what we do? Scan the QR code and complete our form or visit www.unipartrail.com/signup.html