Implementing a marketing strategy is at the core of our activity – if we don’t have a strategy in place which reflects the business and its goals, then we cannot measure the impact of our activity. We work with you to determine the best way forward, working hand in hand to deliver maximum value for your business.
The benefit we have is that our team consists of rail professionals – making us well-placed to devise, advise and deliver on an impactful strategy which focuses on commericial and reputational differences.
Members of our team have also been non-executive directors at large corporations – so they can work with your teams and consult in a way that can help push the team towards success.
Our experiences have seen some significant results. In 2019, our work with Hull Trains helped to significantly and positively raise their profile during a time of disruption. By devising and implementing a strategy to engage with a variety of audiences in order to launch their new fleet of trains, we transformed any negative coverage into positive perceptions.
As our team have worked in rail for a long period of time, we know what is important to companies operating in this sector, and as such, we can provide insight into where focuses should be – and provide mechanisms for achieving goals that are set as part of the strategy.
We can also tailor our activity. Got your own in-house marketing team? We’ll work with them and provide external insight to breathe new life into your campaigns.
Need help and don’t have the resources? We’ll be an extension of your business – becoming a marketing team you can rely on so you can carry on doing what you need to do.
- We perform a number of non-executive directorships in several UK-based tier 1 companies
- We devised and delivered the marketing and communications strategy for major UK rail events
- We worked with an energy giant to arrange a VIP event (chaired by Sir Peter Hendy CBE) to discuss how the industry will tackle the industry skills gap (this included the top 50 industry leaders and was delivered in partnership with Leeds University’s Institute of Transport Studies)
- We have incredibly positive relationships with all of the rail industry trade associations through our work with railbusinessdaily.com, and as a consequence, access to their members
- We have worked with train operating companies to launch new products and services
- We have rebranded and promoted, through campaign management, dozens of organisations including multidisciplinary tier 1 contractors, new depot owners, signalling companies, rail construction firms, civil engineering businesses, station and depot builders, OHL and electrification specialists, HV organisations and specialist FM companies
- We have run internal cultural change and business growth sessions for a number of leading rail industry contractors