Fenix Rail Systems looks for Graduate Project Manager
Can you keep a cool head when the heat is on?
We are seeking a graduate Project Manager to join Fenix Rail Systems. You will have recently graduated with a project management degree and will have the potential to maximise project outcomes for stakeholders. Someone who is able to bring in projects on time and to budget; who can deliver to contract and look for ways to add value.
In return for your people skills, meticulous eye and your drive to succeed we offer a generous salary and benefits package.
We are a small, friendly and highly reactive company bringing value for money, professionalism and integrity to the rail industry – a “do care, can do” attitude.
- Project cost. Coordinate people and processes to deliver company projects within budget that is the baseline budget including risk plus / minus agreed client variations.
- Project time. Coordinate people and processes to deliver company projects on time that is the baseline programme plus / minus agreed client variations.
- Project quality. Coordinate people and processes to deliver company projects to the specified quality (contract and other applicable requirements), that is the baseline requirements plus / minus agreed client variations.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders in order to ensure that project outcomes are maximised.
- Tender management. Create and manage the tender programme and coordinate people and processes to submit the tender on time having been reviewed and approved in accordance with the company procedures.
- Project progress reporting. Produce a monthly report, including earned value, for each company project.
- Company project delivery procedures. Monitor the effectiveness of company project delivery procedures, work instructions and forms, give feedback to the company quality management function as/when required, and assist in any associated updates.
- Essential – BSc in Project Management.
- Essential – membership of a project management institute.
- Essential – strong working knowledge of Primavera and/or MS Project.
- Essential – strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Essential – an analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Essential – excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Essential – a team player with leadership skills.
It is part of our philosophy to nurture and develop our staff, providing a bespoke package of training to enable you to grow and prosper with the company.
Fenix is a small group of high skilled and experienced professionals who have worked on some of the world’s most remarkable rail projects. You will be working alongside them, tapping into their expertise. In terms of career prospects, you make your own limits – we put no ceiling on ambition!
To be discussed