- This event has passed.
UK Rail Station Development and Regeneration
10th November 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
With major station development underway across the UK, at stations of all scales, this event will provide you with the latest insight on the current and future station enhancement progress, plans and delivery timelines. Attend to understand how the rail and property sector needs to deliver these stations, which are providing housing and retail solutions, in line with the ongoing modal shift in transport.
Highlights of attending:
- Discover the latest long term plans for UK-wide station development and the progress with delivering current projects
- Learn how the industry is responding to increasing modal shift and how this shapes the future vision for the design of stations
- Find out the methods and strategies for bringing accessibility and passenger safety into the forefront of station design
- Hear strategic insight on how station regeneration is working hand in hand with creating new housing areas to help solve the housing crisis
- Explore the latest opportunities for investment in stations and understand the wider impact this will have on economic growth
- 3+ hours of networking with senior rail and property leaders
For more information visit the website.
Contacts save 10% with code 411RBD.
To register: Call 0207 067 1597, email or register online and quote discount code 411RBD.