- This event has passed.
Transport-Led Development in London and South East
15th January 2020
With a number of large scale projects coming forward in London and the South East and regeneration areas identified, attend to receive the latest insight for 2020 and beyond on the future plans for the regions transport oriented and regeneration projects. The day will explore the biggest challenges and opportunities faced by the industry and the region, such as securing funding for large development projects, responding to the current zero carbon agenda and how to unlock capacity and connectivity in more suburban areas. Attend to discover the most up to date strategies from local authorities, transport bodies and developers on both current and future projects which are transforming the regions transport and housing areas.
Highlights of attending:
- Hear the latest plans and timelines from Greater London Authority for the new growth areas for housing regeneration and the plans for the transport infrastructure to enable these
- Discover the new housing and employment areas which are being unlocked by innovative rail projects such as Meridian Water and Crossrail 2
- Understand Transport for London’s infrastructure priorities, new station updates and how TfL are tackling funding pressures whilst investing in new developments
- Receive key expertise on how to successfully develop property over rail infrastructure and how it supports area wide regeneration
- Explore ongoing infrastructure projects which are modernising the region through reducing congestion, delivering new stations and providing economic growth opportunities
- Explore with Greener Journeys and Transport for the South East how transport and development projects can respond to and meet the zero-carbon agenda and improved air quality