- This event has passed.
Track Access Charges Summit 2020
14th October 2020 - 15th October 2020
Track Access Charges (TACs) is an area of intense debate in the rail sector; how can infrastructure managers and rail operators work together to ensure a more transparent and fair system. At the Track Access Charges Summit 2020 you will have the opportunity to take part and contribute to the discussion.
The following topics will be discussed at the Track Access Charges Summit 2020:
- Competition with other means of transport / requirements on TACs
- Rail freight corridors – Experiences with one-stop-shops / Possibilities to improve
- Implementation of Directive 34/2012 and Implementing Act 2015/919 (Focus Eastern Europe)
- Performance Regime – towards a well-performing System
- Minimum Access Package – What is included or not? How to finance the rest?